Wednesday, March, 31st, 2021 in News
Due to Covid Restrictions our AGM has gone virtual, Please join us on Tuesday April 27th 2021 at 8pm for our 2020 AGM. Please click below for more details on how you can participate in St Colmcilles Credit Unions AGM.
The AGM will take place on Monday 27th April 2021 @ 8.00pm via Zoom/Mi-Voice.
Members wishing to attend the Virtual AGM will need to register before 5.00pm on Wednesday 21st April 2021.
This information will be verified against the members records with the Credit Union. Please note the same email address cannot be used for multiple registrations.
Each member attending will need their own, individual device to vote.
Questions can be submitted ahead of the meeting by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 23rd April 2021 at 3.00pm.
The following information is pertinent to this notice:
- St.Colmcille’s (Kells) Credit Union Limited will be conducted using Mi-Voice as the electronic platform to host the meeting.
- Closing date for registration is 5.00pm on Wednesday 21 April 2021.
- The Credit Union will be verifying member details prior to invitations being sent, including the requirement to have up-to-date, acceptable photographic identification and address verification on file with the Credit Union
- If information is not up to date, the credit union will notify you by email
- Once the verification process is complete, an invitation from St. Colmcille’s (Kells) Credit Union Limited to the Virtual AGM will be emailed to you near to the date of the AGM. (Please ensure to check your junk and spam folders for this email).
- The 2020 AGM booklet is available on our website, this may allow some reports to be taken as read, if there are no objections.
- All non-presenting participants will be muted and have their cameras switched off to allow the smooth running of the meeting. However, you can raise a hand to the Chairperson at anytime during the AGM.
- Questions can be submitted ahead of the meeting by email to: email@example.com before Friday 23rd April 2021 at 3.00pm.
- Elections for the position of Auditor, Board Oversight Committee and Board of Directors will take Voting will be conducted by way of online poll and each member will be asked to vote electronically. The votes will be tallied electronically and announced by the Chairperson.
- Members are not permitted to record the meeting
In order to participate in our AGM please follow the following steps
Please register online at Kellscu.ie by 5.00pm on Wednesday 21 April 2021. The meeting will be hosted by IT Force and Mi-Voice on Zoom. You will be directed to a Mi-Voice landing page to complete the registration
You will receive a formal invitation to your email address you provided in the registration process. Please note the office may contact you by phone in order to confirm your identity.
In the invitation we will include a link to a copy of the minute from last year’s AGM and the standing orders for this year’s AGM. We recommend reading these documents before the meeting.
If you have any questions in relation to the annual report, please submit any questions in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to St Colmcilles (Kells) Credit Union Ltd, Headfort Place, Kells Co. Meath. Please note that questions can be handled on the night
Log on to the AGM by clicking on the link provided in the email you received. We would recommend joining the meeting 10 minutes before the start time to ensure your device is connected correctly to the meeting.
The invite you receive is specifically addressed to you and can only be used on one device. We suggest that if your household has more than one member that multiple devices are required. This is of high importance as there is only one vote per device.
Our IT provider will be available on the night. to aid any members having difficulty logging in. All participants will be muted on entering the meeting and questions can be asked and throughout the meeting. Steps will be provided closer to the meeting.
Need help going digital? As part of Age Action’s Getting Started digital umbrella we developed the Keep In Touch (KIT) in response to COVID-19. This remote national learning initiative helps older people improve their digital literacy skills, so they are more connected, informed and supported specifically during periods of social distancing.
For further information about Getting Started KIT remote tutoring classes, please call: Age Action 01 4756989