In order to comply with the Payment Services Directive (PSD2) the login process has changed.
If this is the first time you have attempted to log into your account since 8th September please follow the steps below:
- Enter your Username
- Enter your Password (NOT your 8 digit PIN)
- Click on "Generate One Time Passcode" (OTP)
- You will then receive a 4 digit One Time Passcode (OTP) by SMS to your mobile phone
- Enter the 4 digit OTP received on your mobile
- Hit "I approve this activity"
- Enter your PIN number (8 digit)
Please ensure your mobile number is up-to-date with the Credit Union before attempting to log in.
If you're unsure whether your account is up to date please contact the Credit Union.